This family of lasers consists of ablative lasers, CO2 Ultrapulse ™, the Erbium: YAG or Pearl ™ and infrared laser ARAMIS.
It allows two (2) types of acts:
Sanding while improving small skin lesions such as intradermal nevi, xanthelasma or syringomes. A simple local anaesthetic cream an hour before the intervention is all that is needed. After the intervention, healing will start to occur within about a week with the application of a healing cream (e.g. Bepanthene ™) twice a day on the treated area.
Improves overall complexion, skin, spots, fine wrinkles and wrinkles of medium depth. This type of treatment requires an absence from
During this period:
- showering is possible, but avoid taking a bath, sauna, swimming etc. Subsequently, the treated area will keep an appearance of being slightly pink from 4 to 8 weeks.
- In addition, it is important to protect the area with a good sunscreen (e.g. Anthelios 50 + fluid Extreme from Roche Posay).
Improves overall complexion, skin, spots, wrinkles and wrinkles of medium depth. This type of treatment requires a development from the social and labour market lives for 3 to 6 days. It provides dramatic, visible results in a week and in a single session.
A medical consultation is essential before this treatment.
- PRP or plasma rich platelets
- Ablative or sanding
- Vascular lesions
- Soft lifting by absorbable tensor threads
- Restructuring of the facial volumes
- Laser hair removal
- Pigmented lesions
- Tattoo removal
- Injectable products
- Body shaping
- Improvement of stretch marks
- Improvement of scars
- Legs beauty