PRP is a technique that takes a small amount of blood, which is then placed in a centrifuge to separate the specific components of the blood (plasma) which contains an enormous amount of growth factors.
This is then reinjected with ultra-fine needles on an area of your face, or skull for hair, PRP stimulates the synthesis of collagen, and allows a natural rejuvenation.
There are many indications for use:
– Stimulation of collagen production in order to fill in fine lines and fight against structural skin weakening as well as the correction of dark circles (bags) under the eyes.
– Stimulation of hair follicles in case of baldness (androgenic alopecia)
3-4 sessions at monthly intervals are required. As no additives are used, the possible side effects are few, and are limited to a slight swelling and rarely small bruises in the treated area, which disappear after 2 to 5 days.
The treatment is carried out by Dr Della Torre, do not hesitate to make an appointment for more information at 022 807 27 80 or on our website Contact.
- Ablative or sanding
- Vascular lesions
- Soft lifting by absorbable tensor threads
- Restructuring of the facial volumes
- Laser hair removal
- Pigmented lesions
- Tattoo removal
- Injectable products
- Body shaping
- Improvement of stretch marks
- Improvement of scars
- Legs beauty
- PRP or plasma rich platelets